LaptopVideo2Go Forums

PLEASE HELP ABOUT MY VIDEOCARD DRIVER!

oniboy06

ANYONE PLEASE HELP!! :)

I AM USING DELL INSPIRON 5150, MY VIDEOCARD IS NVIDIA GEFORCE FX GO5200, VERSION A05 (6.14.10.4568).. I HAVE DOWNLOADED A DRIVER FORCEWARE 84.21 THAT SUPPORTS 5200's. BUT EVERYTIME I INSTALL IT MY SYTEM SAYS THAT IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE, AND IT DOES NOT FIND ANY VIDEOCARD THAT SUPPORTS THIS. HOW CAN I UPDATE MY VIDEO DRIVER. PLEEEAAAASEE ANYONE? :)

Use the links in my sig... you will need to replace the standard inf file with the lv2go modified one.

All should be good.

I did this for my Toshiba Tecra M2 with the same video card and now I cant play DVD's??? Please Help

Thank you for fixing your KEYBOARD !!!!

In order to play DVDs you need a software that plays DVDs... I would advise PowedDVD 6.

ps: please log yourself before posting

EDIT: ###### it's another Guest.... I hate guests. They bring so much trouble following threads. :)

Edited by Fabrice Roux

Guest Guest

Heh I'm glad you like me :)

Actually I do have Intervideo WinDVD4 which has always played movies before I updated the drivers. It says something about not being able to create a colour overly???

Heh I'm glad you like me :)

Actually I do have Intervideo WinDVD4 which has always played movies before I updated the drivers. It says something about not being able to create a colour overly???

LOL one more VMR issue... You'll need to fiddle with the thing called VMR. (Video Mixer Renderer) You want to go in the Geforce properties then Video Overlay Settings. Then untick the Enable VMR checkbox.

Guest Guest

hey guys,

sorry to bump an old thread and to 1...2...3... triple post but I really need help. As I said in my last post I unticked the box but now I only get sound, no picture. What settings should I use? I need help.

Try the Overlay Fix in FAQ section.