LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Can't get card to work

Guest Tom Holley

Guest Tom Holley

Can anyone help. I am running Win.XP. I have put in a 11M Wireless LAN PCI Adapter in my computer, I am unable to get connect to the internet. A window pops up and says the INPROCOMM IPN@!@) Wireless LAN Card has not passed windows logo testing. I need help in getting this to work, CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE HELP. My e-mail address is tholley1@hotmail.com.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest
Can anyone help. I am running Win.XP. I have put in a 11M Wireless LAN PCI Adapter in my computer, I am unable to get connect to the internet. A window pops up and says the INPROCOMM IPN@!@) Wireless LAN Card has not passed windows logo testing. I need help in getting this to work, CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE HELP. My e-mail address is tholley1@hotmail.com.

I got the same thing, what worked for you or did you get it to work? Let me know if you found a fix john.miller@visd.com thanks John

• 3 weeks later...

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=7172

Beware this file got lost somehow and i will try to upload it this evening...But then there's the WorldCup game Germany-Poland so i can't swear i will have the time for uploading :)