LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Alienware GeForce Go series for Windows XP x64bit Edition.

whitetigerx7

Okay listen up... A few people have asked me about Alienware Windows XP x64 Edition drivers. Well, I've decided to go ahead and release a version for all Laptops running Windows XP x64 Edition. Which should be the Aurora m7700 and MJ-12 editions using the Athlon64 CPU.

While Alienware doesn't officially support nor distribute the 64bit Edition of Windows XP Pro, it is available upon request and from various websites, so... for all of you guys running a AMD x64 CPU equipped Alienware laptop... this driver is for you if you are running 64bit Windows XP.

I will warn you this driver is UNTESTED and could be harmful if not fatal to your system. If you aren't the adventurous type and want to protect your investment then by all means do NOT use this driver. Otherwise USER BEWARE!!! I am not supporting anything on this driver so do not ask anything about it nor ask for help on it.

This driver INF goes with the newly released 84.25 drivers for x64. it does NOT include Sedona, as possibly Sedona is only 32bit for now. I HIGHLY recommend if you experience any issues discontinue usage and go back to the driver Alienware provided if they do offer one.

nv4_disp.inf

• 4 weeks later...