LaptopVideo2Go Forums

problem whit update driver Geforce fx go5700

Guest marcello

Guest marcello

i have a qosmio F10 whit a NVIDIA GeForc FX Go5700 128 MB. the problem is that i run pinnacle studio plus version 10 and now he ask me the update the driver, but i try everything but nothing is working.

please help me before i trough the laptop out of the window.

:)

Guest marcello

i have a qosmio F10 whit a NVIDIA GeForc FX Go5700 128 MB. the problem is that i run pinnacle studio plus version 10 and now he ask me the update the driver, but i try everything but nothing is working.

Guest marcello

Guest marcello

From the Studio 10 requirements:

DirectX 9 or higher compatible graphics card with 32 MB (ATI Radeon or NVIDIA GeForce 3 or higher with 128 MB recommended)

But you need both a driver and directX 9 runtime installed. I hope that Studio installs the DirectX runtime. If it doesn't Google it.

Your problem is that you can't succeed to install a new driver or that no driver is enough for Studio 10.

offtopic ?!

i splitted & merged the thread(s!).

Upgrade your Go 5700 driver and your problems will be solved.