LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Dell Inspiron 9400 Confirmation

urforce

Hi all, i'm newbie here, and just want to clarify things,

firstly i downloaded the installer and the inf for version 8.4.3.7, i installed with the modded inf, and when it finishes i got this blue screen of death with many memory addresses information, which then i restarted my laptop. After that everything works normal, i checked the version of my display adapter driver to be 8.4.3.7, my question is, is the installation of the new driver successful? Thanks a lot for the help and clarification.

urforce

. After that everything works normal, i checked the version of my display adapter driver to be 8.4.3.7, my question is, is the installation of the new driver successful? Thanks a lot for the help and clarification.

Are you sure about "everything"? I had a similar situation with 84.30, but the control panel was missing partially.

I am not sure about the new control panel, but in the old one there is the main properties page which lists the version and stuff, click on the advanced menu.

Through that is a page that lists the files, if any are corrupt or didn't update they are right there.

You could also just re-install the same driver (don't uninstall, just install again) just to make sure.