LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Dell XPS M170 GF Go 68 Ultra OC'ing

Guest AceAngel

Guest AceAngel

Ok, before we start I would like to say "Yes I'm a total stranger to Laptop OC". So far I have only OC'ed my Desktop and I know how thing go and the risks.

My Laptop is a Dell XPS M170, along with GF GO 68 Ultra stocked at 450/1.06GHz as speeds. I want to know how can I OC it without making a long, complicated and delicate process out of it?

So far I used the following:

RivaTuner

CoolBits

Stock OCer (the nVIDIA Display option)

Several other small non legit programs

Clearly I must be missing something ain't I? I mean after trying out 6+ different programs and getting no OC = my incompetence.

So any help? Please? Pretty Please? Anyone wants Donut? A Donut for the help...

Ok, before we start I would like to say "Yes I'm a total stranger to Laptop OC". So far I have only OC'ed my Desktop and I know how thing go and the risks.

My Laptop is a Dell XPS M170, along with GF GO 68 Ultra stocked at 450/1.06GHz as speeds. I want to know how can I OC it without making a long, complicated and delicate process out of it?

Ultra is locked I think, like these - you have to act similarly, reflashing with edited bios.

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....t=0entry32509

Guest AceAngel

I see...hmmm...thanks for pointing it out to me.

One last question, anywhere around these forums I can find some kind of guide in 'not screwing up my system' type?

Thanks for the help matey...