LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Hitman Blood Money Crashing

undead

I've been playing Hitman Blood Money and recently when I exit the game it gives me a blue screen and some stop error saying that Windows has been stopped to protect it and such. It does that every time I exit the game. When I'm in the game it works alright. Don't know what is going on. I'm using the 84.71 drivers right now.

Where you crashing previously? Or is it a recent issue? Have changed your driver recently?

I'd advise you to stay with Dell official driver the 84.30. Give it a try, if it still crashes and that it's the only game crashing I wouldn't worry...

When the computer restarts it gives me system has recovered from a serious error. This is what I get from the details:

C:\DOCUME~1\admin\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERc55d.dir00\Mini052506-03.dmp

C:\DOCUME~1\admin\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERc55d.dir00\sysdata.xml

It really pisses me off because it keeps crashing. I'll give the 84.30 drivers a go now.

Using the 84.30 drivers, still crashing. I really ain't sure if it's the game because I played Ghost Recon Advanced War Fighther and it does the same at times if I alt+tab sometimes.

You have to know that Alt+Tab is the secret shortcut to crashes. It works much better on DirectX games than OpenGL ones. :)

Crashing? After the intro screens it won't start. Where can I download the latest drivers to avoid this. :) I downloaded 6771 with a modded inf but it won't work for Geforce 4 4200 go. I am thinking to get a 128mb videocard for my inspiron 8500 but which one? HELPME PLZ!!! :)

Edited by MrUnlimited

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kropa666

I have big problem ...

When i finish training mission i see newspaper with mission incident.

Then I press enter to play next misiion and then always game throw me to windows (application crash) . Why ??

umm... I heard that the ATI RADEON 9600 PRO TURBO has better drivers compared to the Geforce GO 5650.

I hope that helps.

Crashing? After the intro screens it won't start. Where can I download the latest drivers to avoid this. :) I downloaded 6771 with a modded inf but it won't work for Geforce 4 4200 go. I am thinking to get a 128mb videocard for my inspiron 8500 but which one? HELPME PLZ!!! :)

:) *shoving shells in the pump action shotgun*

I promise I'll aim for the head... those Guests wont see me coming and won't suffer. :)