LaptopVideo2Go Forums

66.93 for Go6600

Guest Sushidrew

Guest Sushidrew

Hi, I'm trying to install the nforce driver version 66.93 on my laptop with a Nvidia Go6600, but the driver this site offers isn't compatible with my card. Is there any way I can install this on my laptop? thank you

Hi, I'm trying to install the nforce driver version 66.93 on my laptop with a Nvidia Go6600, but the driver this site offers isn't compatible with my card. Is there any way I can install this on my laptop? thank you

i am having the same problem, can someone PLEASE help us? i have tryed almost eer driver there is, and installed in every way i can think how. only thing left is to stand on my head & flit the lapto over & try it that way. :/ :) :)

Guest Guest

I've read that and it doesn't help at all. It says if the card is there, it is compatible, but Go 6600 isn't one of the cards listed for 66.93. Is there any way you can modify it so it will install on Go6600?

Read it carefully. It says if your card is one of the ones listed you can install ANY of the drivers after modification. I wonder which list you checked, 6600 is there on the list.

Guest Guest
Read it carefully. It says if your card is one of the ones listed you can install ANY of the drivers after modification. I wonder which list you checked, 6600 is there on the list.

I checked the 66.93 modded INF list and Go6600 isn't on the list. Here is the link t to the list of 66.93: http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/infs/65serie...nf/nv4_disp.inf

Please, if there's any way, (i know this is a very old driver, but it's the best driver for FFXI)

That INF is below the recommended for 6600, that is why it is not in the list. Sorry for the trouble, try the attached INF.

Guest Guest
That INF is below the recommended for 6600, that is why it is not in the list. Sorry for the trouble, try the attached INF.

Ok, will try to install 66.93! thanks a bunch!

Try 84.25 with Pieter's mod INF from here. (and maybe some others)

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?dr...=1&type=1&dir=1

Here are some instructions, unzip, replace INF, install using device manager.

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=33

Edit: replied before seeing the other posts lol.

But I still recommend a newer driver than 66.93, that driver is getting old now, especially for a go 6600.

Guest Guest

Ok, I still can't install the drivers. I gues it wont work...

Think i need to buy a new laptop or an xbox360 to play ffxi without the stupid fps drops from water, fire, bard songs, corsair things, etc... This is getting ery irritating

Post your NERD log, maybe I added a wrong device. Let the pro's help you then if you insist on this driver.