LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v84.69 XP 32bit | DELL

mobilenvidia

EDIT: Sorry, problem fixed

Edited by Wanton Groove

• 5 months later...

Try disabling your Download Manager or your 3rd Party Firewall. You can also set them up to allow redirects.

No, it isn't. The problem is on your end.

All these driver links work with any default/standard/non-"tweaked" computer & browser configuration. The culprit always lies within 3rd Party tools which alter these defaults... or additional hardware like a misconfigured router/firewall. Try to boot to safe-mode (using the network option) and see if you can downlod a driver.

• 4 weeks later...

I loaded this driver with modified .inf onto my Samsung M50 with GeForce Go 6600 128Mb (the most recent driver from Samsung is 73.34) as it was recommended on the LV2Go Recommended Drivers with Full Mobile Support page.

After rebooting I got a blue screen of death and power off....

Now running 162.18 (which I had previously downloaded but had not installed) and all seems fine again.

Can we clear something up for me? If my go7400 isnt listen under "code" then u cant use it?

• 1 month later...

That's why there is the modded INF. If it ain#t listed in the CODE (aka the original INF) then you need to use Pieter#s INF.