LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Quadro4 700 GoGl Trouble

MWV46

Ok, I have read the faq's followed the directions and still cannot get any drivers to work other then the old Dell drivers on my M50

I tried the 82.10 driver with the 8210 inf file and it still does not work properly. I watched the install video just in case I was doing something wrong. I am scratching my head wondering why it will not work for me.

I did as Bill suggested and used the C840 A13 bios which helped with my c/dock II. I still cant get the drivers installed properly for the nic on the c/dock, it sees the card but will not recognize any drivers - any help here would be appreciated also.

What exactly is not working in the installation?

• 2 weeks later...
What exactly is not working in the installation?

The display is not the proper size and is kind of garbled, two cursers that sort of thing. I have tried refresh rates and different sizes but still is not correct. Wrong monitor maybe? How do I find out what screen my dell is using?

run the NERD utility from this site...

I tried that, it crashed on me. Does it matter if your docked or not when you run it?

Run (NERD) on the last working driver for you, should run fine docked/undocked.

It sounds like your screen might be at fault here. (Samsung panel, usually fixable)

If you just use an external monitor does the driver work ok?

Maybe you could use just that as primary, John's INF should have that tweak enabled.

Speaking of docks does your C/DockII work good, I never could get a lot of the features on mine working right, I even bought a second one but it didn't work either. :)