LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GeForce 7950 GTX not working for Gears Of War

buckett

Hello everyone Im new to the board. Anywho, I have a Alienware m9750 and I got a Geforce 7950 GTX. I want to play gears of war, but after the installation it tells me

To run Gears of War with your current hardware setup, you must install the following software update or updates:

+ NVIDIA ForceWare 163.44 Driver

If you do not install this software, at some point the game will stop and your progress will be lost.

I then went to laptopvideo2go.com and installed several of the drivers for Windows Vista 32 bit version starting with Version 163.44.

After installing 163.44, My new device is called 7950 Gt. I no longer get the error message but the program will not run more than 5 seconds in the game before crashing.

When it closed, windows give me an option to find solution online or close the program.

I am not sure what to do next, I am afraid to make any mistakes so please advise me what to do. Thank you.

Mate, i had the same problem until i set up my Gamer Profile & since then it has worked fine.

Peter.

Hello everyone Im new to the board. Anywho, I have a Alienware m9750 and I got a Geforce 7950 GTX. I want to play gears of war, but after the installation it tells me

To run Gears of War with your current hardware setup, you must install the following software update or updates:

+ NVIDIA ForceWare 163.44 Driver

If you do not install this software, at some point the game will stop and your progress will be lost.

I then went to laptopvideo2go.com and installed several of the drivers for Windows Vista 32 bit version starting with Version 163.44.

After installing 163.44, My new device is called 7950 Gt. I no longer get the error message but the program will not run more than 5 seconds in the game before crashing.

When it closed, windows give me an option to find solution online or close the program.

I am not sure what to do next, I am afraid to make any mistakes so please advise me what to do. Thank you.