Driver | Modded INF | Quickstart Guide
Operating System: FreeBSD
Driver Version: 180.29
Driver Date: 2009-02-10 (YYYY-MM-DD)
Driver Size: 17.2 MB
Driver Released by: NVIDIA
MS WHQL Certificate:
Setup Files Included: (How to install)
- General FAQ.
- ForceWare Updater's Quickstart Guide.
- LV2Go recommended drivers.
- What is a modded INF and do I need one?
- Have-disk method to install drivers (Win XP).
- Modded INF updates history.
- Troubleshooting Tool: N.E.R.D.
- Information on LV2Go driver threads and .NFOs
- Model-Specific INFs
- John's INF for DELL Inspiron 8200/M50
- Jeroen's INF for MEDiON MD 41300
- Larry's INF for DELL 5150/5160
- Whitetigerx7's INF for Alienware Area 51 m5500
- DoZe's INF for HP TC1100 Tablet PC
All nVIDIA drivers hosted at LaptopVideo2Go.com come as a maximum compressed self-extracting 7-ZIP archive for your convenience.
Reduce the size of your installation by using NVLiTE to rip out unnecessary languages and miscellaneous files without losing any driver features.
via if you find what we do useful and would like to help us pay for hosting these files into the future.
Please post any comments, suggestions, questions and other information related to this driver in this thread.
Additionally, use of the Forum's Search function and Frequently Asked Questions section is recommended.
If you still have a general problem that is not related with this driver, please post in the Support section.
LV2Go driver thread v1.6.0