LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Site is not working

vorob

And i see this for several days already. Just blank page with logo. What happened? 

The special Laptopvideo2go 3D glasses are needed to read that page, that's all. Send a message over to Mobilenvidia to request a pair.

So new content option got wiped off - pity. Must get used to unread content.

That was me. I break and then I fix. Lots to fix after the update!

This might be related (or unrelated!), but I recently changed my e-mail address associated with my account here and no verification e-mail would come through to me regardless of how many times I clicked on the link to resend the validation (it's not in Spam either).  I've also found (maybe as a consequence of unvalidated account) that I can't reply to most topics, this seems to be the first one that I can reply to?  Do I need the verification e-mail resent - there's now no longer an option for me to click on that link?  Or is all this behaviour a symptom of the recent changes to the site - in which case I just need patience?

Edited by Robbo the Second

11 hours ago, Teraphy said:

That was me. I break and then I fix. Lots to fix after the update!

Preview option before posting/replying is missing.