LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Quadro FX Go1000 benchmarks

ofelas

Default clock speeds, default driver & benchmark settings, driver version Dell 53.82, video BIOS A01, all apps running in background/systray, power settings 'portable/laptop'.

3DMark2001SE - 10,881

3DMark2003 - 2,792

Aquamark3 -17,440

Comanche4 51.56

Shading_C4D 249

C2003rendering 225

SHD_OGL_SW 1101

SHD_OGL_HW 2190

So you got the card today! Nice 2K1SE score. You take the crown on Pieters performance page.

btw could you tell us the defualt mem and core timings for the table in the FAQ over here: http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=614

Yessir, that FedEx truck made me a happy man :)

Default clocks as reported by CoolBits -

2D - 100C/240M

3D - 295C/570M

Looks like this is the last set of underpants I'll change, as games seem smooth....

:) :) :P

Thanks for all the hints & help so far... :)

All hail the new 2k1 king.

With some driver (56.xx+) fiddeling you could also probably take the 2k3 crown (off go5700) as well.

Your scores have been posted to the chart,

enjoy,

Pieter.

I'm going to start with 56.72 + INF 20.32....

Tried the 56.63 & 56.72 drivers, including those with Starstorm tweaks...best results with nVidia English WHQL 56.72 + Pieter's INF 20.32 as follows -

3DMark2001SE - 10,676

3DMark2003 - 2,993

Aquamark3 - 19,489

No problems with standby/resume/lid close/flicker etc.

Run at default clocks, default driver & benchmark settings; power settings at 'portable/laptop' + all the usual antivirus, etc. running in the systray just like real world use.

By the way, on eight Cinebench2003 loops + other benchmarks, the GPU hardly broke a sweat - temperature never got above 80c.

Just for kicks I tried the 'auto detect' & it gave me 450m/1000c clock speeds, but i decided not to try the O/C settings... :)

Pieter, any chance of adding the OpenGL application customized settings like the list available with Dell 53.82 (R73878.exe)?

Now if I can figure out the safe O/C speeds I could REALLY have some fun...like other Quadro cards, this seems to be way underclocked for the sake of heat/stability...I remember reading the nv36 Go chipset was capable of 350/300 + 450/300, as well as 350/600 + 450/600..anyone verify that?

Alrighty, I set the clock frequencies at "Auto- nVidia software determines ideal speeds" - works out to a very conservative 140/570 (2D) + 295/570 (3D) -

3DMark2001SE - 11,481 (single run)

3DMark2003 - 3,186 (average of 3 runs)

Aquamark3 - 21,885 (single run)

Once again with the excellent WHQL 56.72 + Pieter's INF 20.32 combo.

No increase in temparatures, and a couple minutes later with fans on low, GPU temperature is back at 53c.

I'm not going to overclock manually, satisfied with the performance so far.

I rest my case - once again, THANKS to all on this board! :)

Pieter, any chance of adding the OpenGL application customized settings like the list available with Dell 53.82 (R73878.exe)?

They are driver specific files, 53.82 was made for a Quadro and they include Quadro specific settings.

I'll have a look to see what I can do here.

BTW Nice scores,

Pieter.

Thanks Pieter...the Auto Clocked 56.72 + INF 20.32 + Open GL settings would be true heaven...actually, the auto clocked results quite amazed me...that's why I ran 3Dmark2003 three times...the posted score was the highest of the three runs.

Now I can't remember what the M10 looks like anymore :)

Just realized the auto clock settings of 295/570 are the same as the Dell defaults I posted earlier, unless the Dell defaults are really 295/300, or the auto clock settings only reports the defaults but actually clocks higher...?