LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Video overlay issues with AVID

keral

Dear Fabrice,

I don´t speak english very good, but i´m going to explain my problem. I don´t know if you could help me. I have a serius problem, my notebook (asus 101 h) has a graphic card nvidia geforce go 7300, and i need work with the program of edition: avid. My problem is that when i took play, i can´t see the image. I can listen the audio but not see the images. I have in your review that i have to down 84.25 and 84.63, but i tried this and i continue without the image. I don´t know if you coul help me!!!

Thank you very much,

David

First of all... don't piggy back your question to a topic that is barely/not related to your issue.

Second of all... don't ask a question thru the forum and thru personal message... it's annoying. Use personal messages for personal messages only.

For your issue... head over to the FAQ and look for Overlay and VMR.

i have a great problem with my notebook. i have to work with a editor program (avid), and i can listen the audio but i can not see the images. my notebook is asus 101 h and my graphic card is geforce go 7300. if somebody could help me...

thank you very much.

First of all... don't piggy back your question to a topic that is barely/not related to your issue.

Second of all... don't ask a question thru the forum and thru personal message... it's annoying. Use personal messages for personal messages only.

For your issue... head over to the FAQ and look for Overlay and VMR.