LaptopVideo2Go Forums

NVIDIA GeForce 2 Go Toshiba 3000

stuart06

Hello,

I wondered if you could please assist me with a problem ?

I am currently trying to locate the latest possible graphic drivers for a Toshiba laptop computer.

Model satellite 3000 ( E-A012-01-2281 ) ( Manufacture date circa 1992)

NviDia GeForce2Go

Driver installed at present :Version 6.13.10.29.58

Driver version : 2.9.5.8

Date 02/07/2001

I have had a good search on the Nvidia's website and Q+A section ,and an in depth search on Toshiba's site and here also but unfortunately I have been unable to find a solution,

I was recommended by the employee who returned my request at Nvidia to try your forum in order to find the drivers if at all available. I sincerely hope I have posted this request in the correct forum,if not please accept my apologies.

The symptoms with the laptop are after a period of time the display on the screen will reduce to a 6bit resolution or lock up the system totally, both of which are resolved after a restart but will reoccur again at any undetermined period of time or usage

I would be greatly appreciative of any information you could forward me which could point me in the right direction regading this question.

Many thanks in anticipation

Regards

Stuart Richardson.

This also sounds like a heat issue to me. Buy canned air and free up the fans from dust. Also a fresh install (more than 4 years of usage, right?) is recommended with XP and SP2.