LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Resolution w/ Drivers

Guest Kezei

Hey everyone,

Is there any way, with using these drivers, to increase the limit of your resolution? I'm using an Acer Travelmate C310 (C314XMi) and the maximum adjustable resolution is 1024x768. Is there any way that I can modify files or something of the sort to allow me to increase it further, as 1024x768 is not the greatest resolution...

It has an NVidia Go 6200.

Thanks,

Kezei

Get a larger screen... 4/3 17" screen will allow 1280x1024... and wide 24" will allow 1920x1200.

• 3 weeks later...
Get a larger screen... 4/3 17" screen will allow 1280x1024... and wide 24" will allow 1920x1200.

You can't, to my knowledge, get a larger screen for Acer TravelMate Laptops. Is there no way to modify the .inf, or something of the sort in order to allow a higher resolution to be used?

As far as I know, the video card reads the information regarding resolution from the screen itself, so I highly doubt it.

Even if there was a way to force a higher resolution, it would look like s*** and you wouldn't be able to read anything.