LaptopVideo2Go Forums

7300GO overclocked...

Guest Guest

Tone down the cafeine dude... if you get better performances good for you. If you get lower performances... it's called overheating.

I overclocked followed the description posted here, actually this was the optimal clock frequency by Nvidia videocard driver... The temperatur of the GPU never went above 45C...

Never above 45C? I had a Asus A6Tc (with a GeForce Go7300). Fulload the temp was about 67C.

My clockspeeds were: 470/902. :)

i Have an Asus A6Km -Q0031 with the Nvidia Geforce Go7300, and i cannot clock it higher then 415/836, if i go further then simply the Nvidia Control panel clocks it back to 415/836 :)

my GPU isn't overheating, so thats a bit strange, but you 2 have a nice overclock :)

Cubic x,

what tools did you use to overclock your go 7300?

I use the Nvidia Control panel and Rivatuner to overclock :)

• 10 months later...

I overclocked my 7300go to 451/900 with 158.45 driver and get average temp of 40 playin oblivion on medium/high settings

also get a 3dmark score of over 3100..

intel duo core 2gh

2gh ram ddr2

I overclocked my 7300go to 451/900 with 158.45 driver and get average temp of 40 playin oblivion on medium/high settings

also get a 3dmark score of over 3100..

intel duo core 2gh

2gh ram ddr2

3DMark05 right?

• 1 year later...

Standard clocks on my wife's Toshiba A100 GeForce Go 7300 are 350/600 MHz. Artifacts start to appear at around 450/870 MHz, while comfortable limit seems to be 445/860 MHz. 3DMark06 scores (1280x800, default settings) are: 568 (stock clocks) and 737 (O/C), some 30% increase. Temperature goes up just a bit, from 54C to 56C.

Edited by bladteth