LaptopVideo2Go Forums

3d stereo driver

mattias

how does this stereo driver in 91.31 works, does i need some specielly soundcard, or can i just install the driver.

It's not a special soundcard that you need to use the stereo driver... it's freaking loud speakers that makes you blink in rythm with the music.

PLEASE PLEASE visit nvidia website about stereo... :)

ps: google nvidia stereo if you can't find the page.

HINT: For once, in that case, stereo is not the short for stereophonics. :)

In a nutshell, This makes your games look 3d if you happen to have a set of 3d PC glasses.

Edited by The_Lead_Factor

I hope you are kidding about a stereo nvidia driver referring to sound.

If you want to use the stereo drivers, find out which driver has a stereo driver (only a few do) then install the regular driver with a mod INF, then install the stereo driver after that. (they are separate)

Next pull out your 3d glasses, shutter glasses, dual monitors, mirrors, and/or whatever else you can set up a 3D gaming session with and start configuring it.

Note that each stereo driver release is only meant to run on a specific driver version. Another version might work but its not guaranteed.