LaptopVideo2Go Forums

what country is this based out of?

chrbeam101

i noticed your prices are in a different currency then US and was wondering where you would be shipping from and what the converted prices were in USD. I am also wondering if my m5500 with type II mxm slot would take a 7600?

thanks

i noticed your prices are in a different currency then US and was wondering where you would be shipping from and what the converted prices were in USD. I am also wondering if my m5500 with type II mxm slot would take a 7600?

thanks

Belgium.

Starting next year, US prices should be lower than the current 1:1 conversion because I won't have to charge taxes anymore.

The 7600 should work fine.

Can you get them the 7600.....?? Get me one to if not over 300

Can you get them the 7600.....?? Get me one to if not over 300

Yes. 250, next batch expected end jan, begin feb

Yes. 250, next batch expected end jan, begin feb

250 for the 7600 Type II? 250 what? Dollars, pounds, euros?

Thanks

Assuming that the belgian Ice-Tea knew what he was talking about when he answered the dutch guy... it's Euros. (the main currency used in the main european countries)

ps: the last comment is an obvious troll fishing aimed at the ones that lives on the other side of the channel...

... it's Euros. (the main currency used in the main european countries)

ps: the last comment is an obvious troll fishing aimed at the ones that lives on the other side of the channel...

Thanks but I wasn't trolling. Ice-Tea says above

Starting next year, US prices should be lower than the current 1:1 conversion because I won't have to charge taxes anymore.

I was merely asking because the original poster asked what the USD price was so I wanted to hit up a currency conversion site to see what the US price is for my own sake.

Anyway thanks again.

Thanks but I wasn't trolling. Ice-Tea says above

I was refering to my last comment about Euro being the main currency into the main european countries... which doesn't include the United Kingdom. :)

Noted all "reservations".

The 250 is in euros. A 1:1 conversion to dollar would give 330$ but the final price should be below that.

Ice-Tea

:) going nuts just thinking about a nice 7600 in my lappie, Long live MR T!!! :)

Noted all "reservations".

The 250 is in euros. A 1:1 conversion to dollar would give 330$ but the final price should be below that.

Ice-Tea