mobilenvidia

NVIDIA driver v100.51 for Windows Vista 32bit

INF Modified | Make A Donation

Driver Information

• Released By: NVIDIA
  • Driver Version: 100.51
  • Operating System: Windows Vista 32bit
  • Driver Date: 2007-01-04 (YYYY-MM-DD)
  • Driver Size: 29.24MB (MD5: f00913640f61e2536b65bfcdf18ad099)
  • MS WHQL Certificate: False
  • Setup Files Included: True
  • Languages Included: 28

Information Files (1 files supporting 2 models)

* nv_disp.inf supports 2 models:
[DEV_0191] NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX
[DEV_0193] NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS

Support and Disclaimer

Please post any comments, suggestions, questions and other information related to this driver in this thread

Please make use of the Quickstart Guide for installation, the Forums Search function and Frequently Asked Questions before asking any questions.

If you still have a general question and/or problem that is not related with this driver, please post in the Support section.

All NVIDIA drivers hosted at LaptopVideo2Go.com come as a maximum compressed self-extracting 7-ZIP archive for your convenience.

Additionally, reduce the size of your installation by using NVLiTE to rip out unnecessary languages and miscellaneous files without losing any driver features.

Driver size and MD5 numbers may not be accurate due to the driver being repackaged and post not updated.

Make A Donation via PayPal if you find what we do useful and would like to help us pay for hosting these files into the future.

should i install vista on my machine now to use my 8800 well? :)

This is very close to final release 100.54.

So you could get a head start by 3 days or so.

I'm Using the 100.51 Drivers now...

They are awsome...

I'm getting Great Picture in HL2 @ 1920x1200 32bit Color... Game runs Fast with NO crashes... Love this one...

I heard that 100.56 are final and will be out on the 30th... They should be :)

These seems to have the exact same dx9 binary's as the 100.40.

Atleast i got exactly the same 3dmark06 result with them, not even one number higher or lower.

very good driver! the stutter problems with in star trek legacy are gone!!! great great! thank laptopvideo2go^^

can anyone tell me how to remove those stupid international files from that driver. I have my system locale set to Russian since I need support for nonunicode russian text, and it's installing russian control panel, which I hate. I want good-old english CP back

Edited by b0m8er

I just download and try this driver on my computer. I my computer use Geforce4 MX 4000 128 MB and use Vista Home Premium as OS. After download, I try to install it using setup.exe and install process is finish without any error message.

But after restart, I see yellow sign at display adaptar - device manager. The message say :

Description:

Windows was able to successfully install device driver software, but the driver software encountered a problem when it tried to run. The problem code is 43.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: PnPDeviceProblemCode

Architecture: x86

Hardware Id: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0185&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_C1

Setup class GUID: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}

PnP problem code: 0000002B

Driver name: nvlddmkm.sys

Driver version: 7.15.11.51

Driver date: 01-04-2007

OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1057

I try to install the drive manual through update drive but it not work either. Try 97.46 and 100.51 with the same result.

Anybody experience the same problem?

NB : Although the driver doesn't start, display at my monitor still work perfect. I can see font and etc at my monitor.

Regards,

aw2004.

You need a 5200 or better GPU to really run Vista at all, or you get the error you see :)

Hello,

I have a question according to this driver an the other NVIDIA-drivers. I just installed Vista an tried to install modded driver for my gForce4 440 Go 64m on my Dell Inspiron 8200. The driver was installed without any error but in the device manager I got an error and the message 'Device stopped, because error detected' (or something like that, I'm using german version) and the graphics card don't work. Maybe it's a problem with my 1600x1200 display so I already tried the mod from http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=6686 without any success. How do I correct this problem.

I'd like to use TV-Out and external monitor which don't work with standard 'Dell C840' driver from Windows Update.

Thanks

Ronny

Edited by RoBra81

100.59 seems to be the most functional for TV-out.

each newer Vista 100 series driver seems to get more features added back in.

with 100.59 I get the TV page, where as older drivers I don't.

Thank you for your response, but my problem is that the driver can be installed without any problems ('Hardware successfully installed') but after rebooting my graphics card is stopped due to some reason and Vista uses some kind of standard graphics card.

Ronny

• 7 months later...