LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Toshiba bios for a latin model (p105-sp6022)

rodrigo

i´m having a problem with my toshiba p105 sp6022 . is a latin model, with ñ on the keyboard. this model is not listed in the support webpage. is there any way to know wich new bios is compatible with my laptop ? i need the new bios cause i´m having problems with the display driver in windows vista. the performance of games and windows itself is really poor, and some drivers refuse to install.

please help !

Your Product No. is "PSPA6E". TOSHiBA US lists P105-S6022, but your's is P105-SP6022. The BIOS Update TOSHiBA US offers is the same as offered in Europe (Spain): http://es.computers.toshiba-europe.com/cgi....jsp?service=ES (This is for "PSPA6U" which is also a P10x)

If you're unsure, try contacting TOSHiBA Support and ask if this BIOS Update can be applied. If not demand a download link for your version.

• 2 weeks later...

I mixed it up in my previous post, it should be:

Your Product No. is "PSPA6U". TOSHiBA US lists P105-S6022, but your's is P105-SP6022. The BIOS Update TOSHiBA US offers is the same as offered in Europe (Spain): http://es.computers.toshiba-europe.com/cgi....jsp?service=ES (This is for "PSPA6E" which is also a P10x)

No more clues on my side. But like i said contact Toshiba Support to resolve this confusion.

• 2 years later...
Guest Chris

I mixed it up in my previous post, it should be:

No more clues on my side. But like i said contact Toshiba Support to resolve this confusion.

I have the same latin model toshiba......

P 105- sp6022

Did you have any luck matching it to a north american model for downloads ?