LaptopVideo2Go Forums

7300LE MXM Modules

bobwalt

Does anyone know where I can obtain an NVIDIA 7300LE MXM module? I suspect it would be a type I.

Bob

Type I cards seem to be out of fashion a bit.

Would you mind clarifying your request a bit so I can figure out if there`s anything I can help you with?

Type I cards seem to be out of fashion a bit.

Would you mind clarifying your request a bit so I can figure out if there`s anything I can help you with?

Thanks! We are purchasing an Alienware m5550 and plan to use it as a test bed for various vendors graphics. Among the chips I need to check is the 7300LE. The laptop itself comes with either a 7600GS or an ATI X1400 and we plan on purchasing both of those. However, I do not know of anywhere I can get a 7300LE. From what I see of the specs it can take either a type 1 or a type 2 module.

Thanks again

Bob

Thanks! We are purchasing an Alienware m5550 and plan to use it as a test bed for various vendors graphics. Among the chips I need to check is the 7300LE. The laptop itself comes with either a 7600GS or an ATI X1400 and we plan on purchasing both of those. However, I do not know of anywhere I can get a 7300LE. From what I see of the specs it can take either a type 1 or a type 2 module.

Thanks again

Bob

Actually, there`s enough room to test Type I, II, III and Arima Special with both 41 and 46mm mounting holes :)

Not sure what your testing scope is, but I can currently get you 6600, x700, 7600 and 7900GS.

If your plans go towards large volumes, I could get ATi x1300 cards in industrial volumes.

I`ll PM you my email. Maybe a bit easier :)