LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Driver installation problem.

bloodworx

Alright, so i followed the guide, and tried to install the drivers, but when I do it tells me there are no better drivers found for my current video card when i select the folder in which i extracted the 84.25 drivers.

i have a geforce fx go 5600

and when i did look for another driver, the drivers i found did not have a modded INF file to download so i just tried with the 84.25.

im stuck with the drivers i got 2 years ago, sigh.

Alright, so i followed the guide, and tried to install the drivers, but when I do it tells me there are no better drivers found for my current video card when i select the folder in which i extracted the 84.25 drivers.

i have a geforce fx go 5600

and when i did look for another driver, the drivers i found did not have a modded INF file to download so i just tried with the 84.25.

im stuck with the drivers i got 2 years ago, sigh.

What do you mean? There are loads of 80 series drivers and modded infs available for download?

What do you mean? There are loads of 80 series drivers and modded infs available for download?

1. Would you please tell me one suitable for the Go 5600 ?

2. Would a INF file from another driver work ?

Try 84.25 and read FAQ for detailed desciptions on installation.