LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Asus G1 Geforce 7700 Go

dolemite45

Hi

I own a Asus G1 with Windows XP media center edition. I have been looking for a driver update but can not find one. It seems to me that the 7700 Go for XP has been left out a lot. Below is a picture of the detials for my card and any help to get a newer driver is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Main Driver: nv4_disp.dll

version: 6.14.0010.8647

WHQL Logo'd: YEs

Mini VDD: nv4_mini.sys

VDD: n/a

DDI Version: 9 or higher

Edited by dolemite45

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

I own a Asus G1 with Windows XP media center edition. I have been looking for a driver update but can not find one. It seems to me that the 7700 Go for XP has been left out a lot. Below is a picture of the detials for my card and any help to get a newer driver is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Main Driver: nv4_disp.dll

version: 6.14.0010.8647

WHQL Logo'd: YEs

Mini VDD: nv4_mini.sys

VDD: n/a

DDI Version: 9 or higher

I have this same laptop and GPU and would like to know what files I need from this site to upgrade to the latest GeForce Go 7700 driver available for my GPU. I've read quite a bit and the more I read, the more confused I seem to get.....(sorry admins).....