LaptopVideo2Go Forums

lost planet slowdowns

Guest cereal69killa

Guest cereal69killa

rock extreme ctx pro, T7200 (2ghz), 7950gtxGO (163.15), 2 gb ram, win XP media. 100gig 7200rpm

please help me...I played lost planet for a while, all ok. Then, i reinstalled windows and....after starting the game, I GET SLOWDOWNS after like 5 minutes of gaming. 35fps goes down to unplayable 5 fps. And now....it also started happening in Ghost recon.

rock extreme ctx pro, T7200 (2ghz), 7950gtxGO (163.15), 2 gb ram, win XP media. 100gig 7200rpm

please help me...I played lost planet for a while, all ok. Then, i reinstalled windows and....after starting the game, I GET SLOWDOWNS after like 5 minutes of gaming. 35fps goes down to unplayable 5 fps. And now....it also started happening in Ghost recon.

i reply to myself lol i found the problem...after i uninstalled fix from microsoft...so called DUAL CORE OPTIMISATION FIX....everything goes smooth. A moderator from rockdirect.co.uk helped.

peace

well...I really checkmated myself this time. After having my laptop for 6 months...I forgot to clean ribs and fan inside....now everything runs smoooth, with a big reserve. I have been trying to solve the abovementioned slowdowns with reinstalling drivers, windows, tweaking, patching, overclocking cpu, gpu.....damn .... so simple solution lol