LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Video card

torrus221

Laptop 5205-S703 video card does not support the new command and conquer game for this pc.I tried to load it,but the message is not supported by the Geforce4 460 go grahpics card.Is this the end of the road for playing this game on this laptop.Someone please be my my hereo and give me some good news.Thanks

Ah, the douchebaggery of EA. I don't really like how they completely block out older cards...

I think your laptop is very outdated in general though. It's six years old... I would consider getting a new one if you want to keep playing games.

I will,but this is still a smoking laptop,but the video card sucks.This baby has never crashed and no major problems in all that time.I am a sucker for the little subwoofer built underneath,and for playing movies when i'm away.If i can just get it to project back on my tv then i can smile again.I gave a good description to you in my other reply.I gave up on playing games on here.Thanks pal

Edited by torrus221

I know it's a good laptop... I had a 5205-s119 and loved the thing.

I'm actually not even sure what driver to recommend for you. 67.02 always worked well for me, but you don't have a go5600... Might be worth a shot though.

Take a look in the FAQ section for installation instructions and then head over to the old drivers section to grab 67.02.

After you install it, make sure you check the "Force TV detection" box in the control panel.

I smell smoke lol,but i will give it a shot.You shall get the results soon.Thanks again.

Edited by torrus221