LaptopVideo2Go Forums

HELP Washed out colors in HP TX1320us Tablet pc

lonet

Hi i bought a hp tx1320us "(tx1000 series) , and the colors on it seem tobe washed out or pale, not as vivid, i also own a tc4400 and the colors are more alive. i have updated the drivers , but this laptop runs windows vista, and the nvidia new control panel wont let me asjust colors, any help?? is there any driver package that allow change colors or something like the old nvidia control panel?

Edited by lonet

Hi i bought a hp tx1320us "(tx1000 series) , and the colors on it seem tobe washed out or pale, not as vivid, i also own a tc4400 and the colors are more alive. i have updated the drivers , but this laptop runs windows vista, and the nvidia new control panel wont let me asjust colors, any help?? is there any driver package that allow change colors or something like the old nvidia control panel?

I bought this exactly model too... I still don't have 'cause shipping take too long from circuitcity to Puerto Rico (I'm in Puerto Rico). But I'm used it (CompUSA) in the store and I know what you mean. The colors on the screen doesn't look as vivid as your TC4400 because of the touchscreen. The touchscreen technology (lke a filter in the normal screen) make the screen pale.... Just don't compare it with other screens and you should not notice it anymore. This laptop it's a great deal, not many things to complaint!!!! best of luck!

Try going into the desktop color settings (in the nvidia control panel) and reducing the gamma setting. That may help quite a bit.