LaptopVideo2Go Forums

OMG! 8400M GT users(at least on sony vaios)!

iudeus

Ok, either this program techpowerup gpu-z (which can be found on the main page of this site) is broken, or SONY is a big SOB and ripped us big time with this card!!!

Now, besides the fact that they gave us the shttest version of the 8400m gt with only 64 mb, maximum being 512mb, the nividia site (http://www.nvidia.com/object/geforce_8400M.html) says that 8400m gt has 128 bit interface adn that the memory bandwidth is 19.2 gb/s.

Now , according to this program TechPowerUp gpu-z, the 8400m GT has 64bit interface and 9.6 gb/s!!!!!!!

I SWEAR IT!!! TRY IT YOUR SELF!!!

this is a major rip off, and honestly i can't tell if it's sony's or nvidia's fault.

If it's nvidia's fault, this is huge, becaouse they practically lied on their main site!!!(check the link above)

If it's sony's fault, it's still big, cos they ripped us off!!!

I'm waiting for a few of you 8400m gt (probably sony) users to check this out and be on the same level with me, and then i strongly recommend we should take some action against this bull crap!!1

AWAITING REPLIES!!!

Guest CrazyJay
Ok, either this program techpowerup gpu-z (which can be found on the main page of this site) is broken, or SONY is a big SOB and ripped us big time with this card!!!

Now, besides the fact that they gave us the shttest version of the 8400m gt with only 64 mb, maximum being 512mb, the nividia site (http://www.nvidia.com/object/geforce_8400M.html) says that 8400m gt has 128 bit interface adn that the memory bandwidth is 19.2 gb/s.

Now , according to this program TechPowerUp gpu-z, the 8400m GT has 64bit interface and 9.6 gb/s!!!!!!!

I SWEAR IT!!! TRY IT YOUR SELF!!!

this is a major rip off, and honestly i can't tell if it's sony's or nvidia's fault.

If it's nvidia's fault, this is huge, becaouse they practically lied on their main site!!!(check the link above)

If it's sony's fault, it's still big, cos they ripped us off!!!

I'm waiting for a few of you 8400m gt (probably sony) users to check this out and be on the same level with me, and then i strongly recommend we should take some action against this bull crap!!1

AWAITING REPLIES!!!

I have a Toshiba X205-S7483 with the Geforce 8700M GT .You Know his right!!!! Mine says 22.4GB/s Bandwidth?? :)

Maybe its the Program it is BETA :)

I must admit, I was swindled when it came to buying my 8400M. First I was told it had 383 MB dedicated. Then 128. Now its 64. Thinking of calling them up and complaining my way to a better card.

The program works fine boys...

It's a 8400m with 64bit bus. what did you expect when you got it..

It's a very low end card.

My card registered as having 44.8gb for bandwidth.

Just what it says at Nvidia and everywhere else for the 7950gtx.

you obviously do not know what you are talking about.

Nvidia 8400m GT (GT!!!!) has 128bits

Just go to www.nvidia.com search for 8400m gt detalis and stop talking whithout having any ideea!!!!!