LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Drivers on 2nd server, donations at work for you :)

mobilenvidia

Just switched over the drivers to our spare server.

The server we've been using was close to running over it's bandwidth allowance (3.5TB)

This actually a blessing in disguise as we now have all the drivers (18GB of them) on 2 seperate servers.

So they are backed up, and should anything happen to one server it's a very simple process to switch between them.

If you guys could give me your feedback on this server, it's on a what looks like a new server and could possibly be faster than the old server.

So some speed comparisons from old to the current one will be appreciated.

If speed is good then I'll keep this live for a month till this bandwidth limit is reached and I switch back to other server.

With the current growth spurt were going through, it won't be long and we're probably be adding another server to dish out files.

Now all this is made possible by the kind donations that people have made, so your $$ are not squandered on Hot cars and fast Girls :)