LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Dell Drivers / Windows Update Drivers

Garandhero

Currently Im using the 156.69 Drivers from Windows update.... does anyone have any inclination of when we can expect new drivers from Dell or Windows update... perhaps in the 16x.xx's?

Im really hoping soon because I hear they give some good performance jumps, i would dl and use em from this site but I have no idea how to do get the drivers from laptopvideo2go to work, and I always get conflicting reviews on which drivers are best...

Thanks for any advice..

Yup..156.69 gives the better performance for Geforce Go 7900GS in vista than any driver.....

Currently Im using the 156.69 Drivers from Windows update.... does anyone have any inclination of when we can expect new drivers from Dell or Windows update... perhaps in the 16x.xx's?

Im really hoping soon because I hear they give some good performance jumps, i would dl and use em from this site but I have no idea how to do get the drivers from laptopvideo2go to work, and I always get conflicting reviews on which drivers are best...

Thanks for any advice..

Righhhtt... but you cant oc with it ~ and crysis still runs like a turtle... im even getting some artifacting in LOTRO, so how often and when can we expect a new driver from Dell/Windows update?

Righhhtt...so how often and when can we expect a new driver from Dell/Windows update?

They told me daily from next week on.... :)