LaptopVideo2Go Forums

7600 timeshift problem

MetalVampire

Can anyone tell me which drivers are required so i can play Timeshift under 7600 GO and windows XP. I got a problem and the game starts but the laptop restarts during the loading screen. I think that the problem is in the drivers. Can anyone help ?

No, I haven't, but i cant find suitable drivers for my video. When I try to install some of the new drivers the screen says that the machine doesn't support the drivers. Maybe its becouse i dont install the right ones

You should try newest drivers (no matter they're BETA). Anyway it works fine to me when I play TimeShift, havin in mind that i own the same type of GeForce 7600 Go. :)

Edited by proofy

I tried this driver. My computer cant accept the v169.04 driver. Maibe i must uninstall something or i dont know. Can you explain ?

No I didn't , but i dont know how anyway. Video card support is not my best theme. Can you explain how to use it ?

EDIT: Thanks for mentioning that modded INF file i tried with it ... and it worked. Thanks for the help !!!

Edited by MetalVampire

• 2 weeks later...

uninstall the game, install the driver, then install the game again.

If your computer son't take the driver when timeshift is uninstalled, you might need hp support.

I have the exact same problem by the way

Guest LamboAlpha
Can anyone tell me which drivers are required so i can play Timeshift under 7600 GO and windows XP. I got a problem and the game starts but the laptop restarts during the loading screen. I think that the problem is in the drivers. Can anyone help ?

I just got my MSI laptop with a Geforce Go 7600 working fine under WinXP with 163.75. I did try 169.04, but I got BSD. I switched to the Beta drive because I was having LONG... load times (several minutes) and crash with the laptop's stock drivers with Timeshift.

Just be sure you also download the modded INF file and copy into the driver folder (overwriting the existing INF file) before install the drivers.

Guest nytemareking89

i have a GeForce Go 7600 and a laptop that runs on XP home edition (i dont have vista) and i just got timeshift but everytime i play it gives me the blue screen of death and then it automatically restarts. i tried to find an new driver but i cant find any for the GeForce Go 7600 on XP home edition. is there a driver that someone might know of that i can install? plz ive really bin waitin on this game!!!

I've used v169.04 and my machine (two GeForce Go 7900 GTX SLI'd) is quite happy with all the settings maxed out. If you have installed this version or later e.g v169.06 or v169.09, then try lowering some of the video settings.