LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Tabula Rasa

scubasteveuga

Hello,

I am new to the forums and was looking for some help. When I play Tabula Rasa I am getting stuttering during the intro video, the login in screen and in game. If I run the game on low the stuttering seems to go away in game, but anything higher it stutters when I talk to NPCs. When I run I will run a few feet, it will slow down and then speed up again. However, when in combat the game runs fine.

I am running on High/Very High and it is showing a consistent 40+ FPS. I think it might be my video drivers, but I run Crysis, Hellgate, UT3 with no issues. I have tried the latest drivers, 169.xx, but it doesn't seem to affect the issue, all I get is a bunch of errors at start up and an error when I try to right click on the windows background.

System specs are below, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dell e1705

Intel Core 2 Duo T7200

Nvidia Go 7900GS

2 gig RAM

I am running the latest "Dell/Nvidia" Video drivers but there are OLD. If anyone knows of a good driver, please let me know.