LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men + 8600m GT

Guest Darren Leung

Guest Darren Leung

Hi all!

my laptop is the vostro 1500 with T7250 and 8600mGT 256mb and 2GB ram and vista business 32bit.

Just installed Kane & Lynch: Dead Men and started playing it, and i notice that it is not smooth at all, i tried turning down the settings and resolution lower but problem still exist. i even tried turning the settings to lowest, and problem still exist. It has low fps and if i move the mouse fast, it jags. The game just feel slow.

is this a problem of my card? or my driver? or is this game just demanding? :)

i can play Call of Duty 4 without any problems, same to timeshift and i don't see Kane & Lynch: Dead Men having better visual, i might be wrong

i tried 169.01 and 169.09 drivers

any comments will help

tell me what you think

thanks

noone have a solution to this problem?

anyone play this game with the same graphic card?

I noticed that i am not the only one having this problem, according to this post http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/action/kan...715&pid=934404 , giocare and GraigTNelson have the same problem.

their description to the problem is better then me, maybe that will help many of you understand my problem

thanks in advance

I'm using Toshiba x200 with gf8700m gt and damn this game is so unoptimized or something. I get performance issues most of the time. I can play Crysis on half high/half medium settings even better than this game. What's the problem?? It doesn't look so demanding. I'm so pis**d I can't play it. It looks like very interesting game though :)

Just hope someones know how to fix this, or hope there will be a patch for this game to fix this issue