LaptopVideo2Go Forums

I can't install your drivers!

paulthebob

Forgive me... I'm a complete nonce at computers and a mate of mine directed me here.

My laptop is Toshiba A200-1BW.

Ever since I reinstalled it due to a virus it hasnt run GTA San Andreas on it terribly well, when before it ran flawlessly. My mate thinks its the graphics card, which may need new drivers.

I was on the Nvidia website, but they dont even give me the option to download drivers for my card! Which is Nvidia GeForce Go 7300

I tried to download the latest Vista (i am Vista Ultimate) drivers, but it gave me an error telling me that it couldnt find any compatible hardware? or something to that effect.....

So I tried the one with the tick at WHQL, the 167.43 Vista 32... but it tells me I'm not running 32 bit, when I know I am. I'm not going to even try installing the 64 bit incase it breaks my laptop.

Whats wrong??