LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Searching Driver for Geoforce Go 7600 256 MB in Acer Aspire 5685 WLMi

sunnym

Hey,

i am really new here and because of this i had to learn a few things.

I am searching a Driver for my Geoforce Go 7600 256 MB. I have an Acer Aspire 5685 WLMi Notebook. How can i find it ? Which driver is the right for me ?

Please help me.

greetings,

sunnym

ok...i now understood....well what version is ok and with wich mod inf ? i think this question is better...its not easy for a germany dummy :)

please give me tipps

Edited by sunnym

• 2 weeks later...
Hey,

i am really new here and because of this i had to learn a few things.

I am searching a Driver for my Geoforce Go 7600 256 MB. I have an Acer Aspire 5685 WLMi Notebook. How can i find it ? Which driver is the right for me ?

Please help me.

greetings,

sunnym

ok...i now understood....well what version is ok and with wich mod inf ? i think this question is better...its not easy for a germany dummy :)

please give me tipps

I have exact same laptop and I have used Windows Update Drivers with no problem (Windows Vista) but I have also used the hacked/altered inf method of getting drivers. Use the normal drivers from nvidia but add the 7600 to the list or download a new inf with the 7600 already in it.

The 7600 is not the only card to have these problems I believe but its annoying till you get used to it.

Craig