LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Gamining Laptop...Everex?

Aaron749

I have been looking for a gamining laptop, nothing too fancy. I don't care about play cyrsis and such.

COD4, Everquest 2, Half life Orange box, and things along those lines.

I have been looking at this laptop http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16834280007 and I was dead set on getting it next month with income tax refund til I read about allt he stuff on the forums about the 8600M card.

Will this laptop run those games? I was planning on dumping in another gig of ram, maybe 2.

CPU is very weak, 1 gig RAM is not enough to play on Vista .. especially COD 4 lol.

Don't intend to play with this computer. You should chose a model with an Intel Core 2 Duo, 15,4" (17 is useless you won't exploit the resolution capabilities, waste battery life and increase weight), and 8600M GT or GS if you want a cheaper one,

if you would of read that I was going to add another gig of ram, then maybe it would of made more sense. I don't care about battery life, or weight, it will never leave my house.

I bought this computer, and it runs all of the games I have named with ease, and runs great FPS with no issues, best 750 i ever spent.