LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Problem when resetting the laptop

Malraux

Hi, I have an Inspiron 1520 with a 8600M GT. Since I Installed drivers from laptopvideo I can´t reset my PC because before initializing Windows Vista, it shows a blue screen and it resets again. The only way to end this is turning off the computer and when you turn on again, it´s perfect. Some ideas?. So the main problem is that I Can´t reset the laptop. My drivers are 169.09. Thanks for your help

Does this happen with 169.28 with the newer INF?

I've got an inspiron 1520 as well and 169.28 works perfectly for me, you should try that first

thats a bummer, try 169.25 until then maybe?

You can get the driver from nvidia or nzone.

You probably want the international version, I think that is what the current INF is tied too.

The INF link works for me, but not the 169.28 driver link. My browser sees the full file on the server, but the server doesn't send the full file (file with proper name but no data is downloaded), however the other 169 driver downloads are working fine today.

I will discuss this with Pieter and/or Chris.

Driver link seems to be working now, you can download the file

Edited by anonymous1986