LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Please Help me!

JohnnyHong

Im really in need of a new driver for my laptop. I havent updated seen i got it and i bet its pretty old.

I have Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit) and a Geforce 8400M GT (256mb) graphics card. Please give me a link to what driver i need to install because i dont want to install the wrong one and bust my comp up. All the numbers are confusing! I need your professional help a.s.a.p!

Im really in need of a new driver for my laptop. I havent updated seen i got it and i bet its pretty old.

I have Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit) and a Geforce 8400M GT (256mb) graphics card. Please give me a link to what driver i need to install because i dont want to install the wrong one and bust my comp up. All the numbers are confusing! I need your professional help a.s.a.p!

Ok. For guaranteed stability go for the 167.45 driver. Anything above that and you may get slightly better gaming performance, but Vista might in turn become a bit 'glitchy'.