LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Performance overclock panel NEVER shows up in nvidia control panel

mikey19

Hi,

I have a toshiba p100-st9752 notebook.

its got a 7900GTX w/ 512MB GDDR3, a T5600 1.83 core 2 duo, and 2 GB ram.

It comes with Vista Ultimate. Took me like 5 days to clean this OS up of the junk toshiba puts on here.

anyways...

So besides the stock 156.66 toshiba provided, I have tried 169.04, 169.09, 169.25, 169.28, 171.16, and OmegaDrivers.net 169.25. Of course, all modded with the coorresponding INF file from here.

and I do a clean install of the driver every time, e.g. uninstall in vista control panel, manually deleting files in windows/system32.

Drive and nTune installs succesfully. but I just CANNOT get the performance option/section that is suppose to be enabled by nTunes to show up.

I'm not even talking about nTunes won't let me overclock. I'm talking about I can't even see the damn page in nVidia control panel. :)

What is going on here?????? :)

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Yeah, i had the same problem.

Just be shure that you have View>Advanced. I had it on Custom, so it didn't work. But now, everything's Ok.

Yeah, i had the same problem.

Just be shure that you have View>Advanced. I had it on Custom, so it didn't work. But now, everything's Ok.

yeah, of course i had on advanced.

does no one every have this problem?