LaptopVideo2Go Forums

blue screens

ncarbeemer

I have a Lenovo T61p and I have been coming here since i got it in August of last year. For a while the drivers worked well but after a month or two the first drivers I got blue screened on me, I updated those blue screened right away. I didnt use my laptop much for gaming between then and about 2 weeks ago when I updated again. Those drivers bluescreened about 5 times in an hour and then I got some that seemed to be stable[r] but the frames were so bad I had to change. I now have 169.61 and they have bluescreened on me. I play World of Warcraft primarily and have a Quadro FX 570M. I guess my question would be what drivers do other people with t61p/quadro fx 570m use that are stable and have acceptable framerates? Thanks! Oh I forgot to mention I'm running Vista Ultimate 32 bit.

Edited by ncarbeemer