LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v174.93 Windows Vista 64bit | NVIDIA/OEM

®®®

13 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied by the quality of this driver and can you recommend it for other users?

• No
    • Yes
    • Yes, even though i noticed a few bugs.

Works well on my Apple imac core duo 2 3.06 with the NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GS in Windows Vista Ultimate x64. Had some problems withe the newer drivers (175.xx), but these worked fine.

So yeah, new imac users, try these to start before you go crazy thinking none of the drivers here work... because they do :)

• 4 weeks later...

I think the mod made a blooper posting the original INF video card listing. I couldn't find my video card (GeForce Go 7400) in the NVAC.INF file in the original driver. I had to download the modded INF and got it installed but now my laptop won't wake from sleep. I'm trying to download an older version but 167.43 doesn't seem to support DirectX (according to dxdiag) and 101.29 won't download for me. :-(

That's all on purpose and it works like this since 5 years.

• 3 months later...

I don't now why, but this is not installing the actual nvidia control panel. It installed the driver fine, the setup file process was fine without errors. Rebooted, still no panel. I had the same problem with 176.37

I have Vista 64bit SP1 with 8400M GT (Sony laptop)

• 2 weeks later...

This is not saving my custom gpu settings (core bus / memory bus).