LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Toshiba Laptop Go 7600 whats the real deal?

hd_man

I have read all the support materials and FAQs, but Im not sure my driver updates are going so well. I specifically found win vista 32 bit drivers for toshiba laptops

here:

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....showtopic=17271

However I was also linked to a driver the claims to raise your graphics card performance index by 2 points by using these new drivers and others saying they can run a formerly marginal game at top settings now. I tried it on a game I use most, Never Winter Nights 2, and it caused alot of bugs, like load hangs and unclickable areas.

This kind of performance increase will mean the diffference of going out and buying a new computer tommorrow or not, so please tell me, what are the known high performers for this kind of card?

The only driver that has worked for me so far has made no difference in the index rating and no fps improvement, and seems slightly unstable (but useable).

Please help if you can, so I can make a wise financial decision on upgrading or not. Thanks

I forgot to include, the article that linked to a driver was:

http://www.philoking.com/2007/02/18/finall...vers-for-vista/

they all claim great results, for me it is unusable.

Let me be clear on the question: What drivers for vista 32 go 7600 can actually improve performance and are stable for me?

Edited by hd_man