LaptopVideo2Go Forums

x205-SLI1 glitch

axpsyd

Hi,

I recently have been trying to enable SLI on my Toshiba Satellite X205-SLI1, and when I run World in Conflict there is a green bar running down the left side of the screen

with the word "SLI" above it in ALL screens of the game, how do I get rid of this? Also, I cannot choose the multiple display options in the graphics options for World in Coflict, now I have seen previous posts about running WIC with multiple Displays, and that is not the option I am referring to, that is a separate option for using multiple monitors that I am not interested in, but I should be able to enable multiple gpu's no? Please help, thanks in advance

The green bar is the load balancer. There should be a checkbox in the nVidia Settings for the driver "show load balancer" or something like that.

you cannot run multiple monitors when you are running with SLI mode enabled.