LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Drivers Needed, nvidia GeForce 7150m

kwality

hey,

someone recently told me to ensure better performance for your lappy you should update your drivers. i bought my laptop few months ago and i havent updated any drivers ... just done the regular updated that the manufacturers web site send in my case hp. i just do the hp updates that come and tell me update is abailable nothing else . i have a NVIDIA GeForce Go 7150M graphics card that run on a 2 gb ram operating system is windows vista 32 bit. I ran for the free drivers scan and these came up, but when i clicked to download i had to pay, so i came to this site but i'm not sure which drivers to download from the main page .... very confusing for a noob/first time user . PLEASE HELP ME , and tell me if its necessary for me to get these updates , if do which drivers do i have to install. here are 2 caps that show which one i need but the code language on the main page is completely different. Im just really confused and don't know what to do please help... when i go to hp site it doesn't help me

mt03h4.jpg

vqji9i.jpg

Pleaseeeee help mee

Edited by kwality

Well, your program is telling you that the video drivers are already up to date. Unless you have problems, I would not recommend upgrading. I also recommend against using programs like that Driver Agent thing. They, from what I have seen, do not work very well. Besides, I would not want any "free" program installed on my PC that wants me to pay to do things...