LaptopVideo2Go Forums

I don't understand?

BobbyZ

Hello,

I am new here. I've read the FAQ but my english is not that proper to understand the computer language.

My problem is that I don't know what drivers I need to download for gears of war. It says 163.44 but it wont let me install. It says it cant find a program that is compatible with my hardware. Does anyone know how to solve this please?

Thank you guys

Download the driver AND the modded INF. Replace the INF in the driver folder with the modded one. And away you go

Hello,

Thank you for your reaction but it wont let me install it because it says "the best drivers are already installed".

This driver is installed at the moment.

Its a Nvidia Geforce 8600 GT M 256mb.

Is this driver oke for current games like gears . So not , what is a good driver for current games and how do i install them then since the error says the best drivers are already installed

Did you use setup.exe to install? or the "Have Disc" method? The setup way wont cause this problem.

unistall your current driver now.

then do what aliveanddead86 said

Download the driver AND the modded INF. Replace the INF in the driver folder with the modded one. And away you go

then double click on "setup" to install