LaptopVideo2Go Forums

i just need a link

ebmsynthp0p

ok i am looking for the latest update driver for a 7400go and inf. I am really new to doing a manual inf. and driver update. So If someone can give me a bit of guidance that would be great. sorry I am just really new to this and I just need some one to point me in the right direction.

Thanks

my laptop

VGN-AR230G

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce Go 7400

xp

Edited by ebmsynthp0p

Welcome to the forum ebmsynthp0p.

Glad wook was able to help you. We take a lot of pride in maintaining extensive FAQ areas within the forum where our members & visitors can become acquainted with the subject matter offered on the LV2go site. In the future, please take the time you require to inform yourself first, before asking for help. Learning is a drag for some, but rewarding for all. :)

We're a pure volunteer organization and in general don't really have the capacity to answer the really easily answered questions. Hope you understand.