LaptopVideo2Go Forums

SELLING a nVidia 8600M 512Mb MXM-II

leever

SELLING:

nVidia 8600M GT 512Mb GDDR2

Price: 130€ (shipping costs not included; depends on your country)

8600mfrontkd3.jpg

MXM-II type (for the dimensions)

Made in Taiwan

The code of the video-chip is: G84-600-A2

I have no idea what kind of VBIOS it has (because my notebook doesent boot up with this card installed)

Why I'm selling:

My notebook type is incompatible with this card. And I need the money for the X1800 (that seems to be compatible).

Choose carefully:

Why I'm selling it here and not on ebay? Because I think you guys on this forum most likely know if it is compatible with your notebook or not! I made the mistake once as I bought this card via ebay and I do not want that anybody makes the same mistake again!

No warranty:

Because my notebook didn't boot up with this card, I cannot give any warranty on this card.

Contact/Payment:

If you are interrested, just send me a private message on this forum and I'll get in contact with you. Payment over PayPal accepted.

First come, first served!

Selling until: 22.06.08 (Sunday) the day after, on 23.06.08 I'm goint to put it back on ebay.

Edited by leever

Oh, sorry, I totally forgot about that!

It's a GT!

Cool :)

I hope the 8600M can serve you more than it did to me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Try this one

ebayer

I've contacted that ebayer for my FS Amilo 1667. He said he's not sure if it will work. I thought all the MXM type cards are the same. Is it a BIOS support(all that Acer,Asus VBios stuff)? If so does anybody knows what VBIOS the cards from www.mxm-upgrade.com have because I've checked with IceTea and he said that the Amilo can handle their 8600GT?

10x,

Cheers

Edited by xenomeno

• 1 year later...
Guest william

Hi can you contact me to williamchevezcarranza@yahoo.com...

SELLING:

nVidia 8600M GT 512Mb GDDR2

Price: 130€ (shipping costs not included; depends on your country)

8600mfrontkd3.jpg

MXM-II type (for the dimensions)

Made in Taiwan

The code of the video-chip is: G84-600-A2

I have no idea what kind of VBIOS it has (because my notebook doesent boot up with this card installed)

Why I'm selling:

My notebook type is incompatible with this card. And I need the money for the X1800 (that seems to be compatible).

Choose carefully:

Why I'm selling it here and not on ebay? Because I think you guys on this forum most likely know if it is compatible with your notebook or not! I made the mistake once as I bought this card via ebay and I do not want that anybody makes the same mistake again!

No warranty:

Because my notebook didn't boot up with this card, I cannot give any warranty on this card.

Contact/Payment:

If you are interrested, just send me a private message on this forum and I'll get in contact with you. Payment over PayPal accepted.

First come, first served!

Selling until: 22.06.08 (Sunday) the day after, on 23.06.08 I'm goint to put it back on ebay.