LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GeForce Go 7900 GTX w/ Age of Conan

Guest Bryan

Guest Bryan

I can't seem to find a driver that will allow me to run Age of Conan. Everytime I get into game and begin to play, within 20 seconds I get closed out to Windows with an error report. This error is: Internal driver error. - 0x88760827

Anyone have any suggestions as to what driver I should be using to make this work?

Guest ANdersXPS
I can't seem to find a driver that will allow me to run Age of Conan. Everytime I get into game and begin to play, within 20 seconds I get closed out to Windows with an error report. This error is: Internal driver error. - 0x88760827

Anyone have any suggestions as to what driver I should be using to make this work?

i had similar problems with age of conan, i got into the game but it was unplayable, so i formated the whole system and installed the newest drivers, and it works!

Guest bdavis08
i had similar problems with age of conan, i got into the game but it was unplayable, so i formated the whole system and installed the newest drivers, and it works!

I'm not a real tech savy person, so how would I go about doing this?

Guest Guest Sebastian
I'm not a real tech savy person, so how would I go about doing this?

hey i have the same problem i press play and then in about 5-10 sec an error report says to send it or not then it freezes when i click either one ..having to press CtrlAltDelete

anyway if you find a solution lease note back

Guest bdavis08
hey i have the same problem i press play and then in about 5-10 sec an error report says to send it or not then it freezes when i click either one ..having to press CtrlAltDelete

anyway if you find a solution lease note back

It's rather frustrating, I have yet to find a workable driver for my card :/

Guest Sebastian
It's rather frustrating, I have yet to find a workable driver for my card :/

hey i fixed it.. i uninstalled it then installed it and it worked perfect ... it worked for me hope it does 4 u :)