LaptopVideo2Go Forums

my 8600m GS only overclocks with 167.26 ?

nathan187

I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I have tried most the drivers under the sun and I can only overclock with these. My laptop is a HP dc9653cl. Anyone else have this problem or had luck with other drivers? It would be nice to update them but not at the expense of losing overclocking capability.

thanx

Maybe you want to try out 169.04. I know it is the only one that works for me. Locked GPU BIOS clocks ftl. If you are too much into OCing and you have no problem to experiment with your card's BIOS...you could try the BIOS override instructions you will find in a few threads.

Maybe you want to try out 169.04. I know it is the only one that works for me. Locked GPU BIOS clocks ftl. If you are too much into OCing and you have no problem to experiment with your card's BIOS...you could try the BIOS override instructions you will find in a few threads.

I'll give that a shot with the bios.